Our shop minimum for any tattoo is $70. Tattoo prices are determined by size, placement and design. If you have tight budget let us know and we will do our best to work with it.
All appointments require a $50-100 deposit that goes towards the final cost of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable (can’t be transferred to another person). Your deposit is required at the time of booking. If your tattoo takes multiple sessions your deposit will be used for your last session.
If you need to reschedule, please give me 48 hours notice. You can still use your deposit and will be moved to the closest available date. (This can be up to 2 months away)
If you give less than 24 hours or no show you will forfeit your deposit and will have to leave a new deposit to be rescheduled.
Deposits will also be forfeited if you have to reschedule more than once, regardless of notice.
Designs are not sent before your appointment; We will have the design ready when you come in for your appointment. If minor changes need to be made we can do that the same day. Please be specific about what you want and don’t want in your tattoo.
If you change your idea or placement after the appointment has been made, or if changes need to be made at the time of your appointment that require a redraw, you might have to be rescheduled and asked to leave a new deposit.
~ Eat before you come in for your appointment
~ Drink lots of water!
~ Avoid drinking alcohol the day/night before your appointment.
~Avoid getting sunburned, you cannot tattoo over sunburnt skin or peeling skin. If this happens you will have to reschedule.
~Please make sure to bring a valid state issued photo ID to your appointment.
Leave bandage on for two hours
• When you remove the bandage, wash your hands and then wash the tattoo gently with antibacterial soap
◦ Pat dry with a clean paper towel, do not wipe
• Apply a thin layer of Aquaphor or Vitamin A&D ointment and rub in until absorbed. Do this 2-3 times a day for the first 3-4 days. Do not oversaturate
◦ After 3-4 days switch to fragrance-free lotion, like Curel or Lubriderm. Use this 2-3 times a day until tattoo is fully healed
• Keep away from pets and children until healed
• No swimming or soaking the tattoo for at least two weeks. You can shower, just don’t submerge your tattoo in a bath
• Do not expose to direct sunlight while healing
• Do not re-bandage your tattoo
• Do not pick at your tattoo
• Once fully healed use sunscreen when outside to avoid fading
We do tattoos minors please see minor guidelines here.